City Council Meeting February 27
Snellville City Council meets to discuss payment of the city attorney, among other matters.
Snellville City Council will meet Feb. 27 for its second regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents here.
- Work session discussion items, include: County/city economic data report, Governors Walk abatement, Transportation Investment Act, amendments to the city charter and LCI update.
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Ceremonial matters: Honoring Snellville Historical Society and presentation of Wall of Mayors
- Committee/department reports: Board of Appeals and Snellville Tourism and Trade Association
- Consent agenda: Consideration and action on: Solid waste ordinance
- Public Hearing: Consideration and action on: Zoning amendment regarding residential districts in order to add personal care homes to conditional uses, a conditional use permit for Forrest Hills Baptist Church, and ordinance to restate Georgia Municipal Employees' Benefits System defined retirement plan
- New business: Consideration and action on: mayor's nomination of John Mitchell for Board of Appeals, Dexter Harrison for Planning Commission, and Clay Hunter for Evermore CID; and payment of city attorney
- Other: Council reports, mayor's report, public comment