Feb. 25 City Council Meeting Agenda
The agenda includes the nomination of four Snellville residents to the Public Arts Commission.
Snellville City Council will meet Feb. 25 for a regularly scheduled meeting at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall. A work session will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Work Session Discussion Items:
- Continuing the discussion on Lower Johnson Lake
- Business incentives
- Location of welcome monument signs
- City of Snellville branding/logo
- Economic development update
- LCI update
Regular Business and Public Hearing, 7:30 p.m.
- A Certificate of Appreciation will be given to Jerry Walter Anderson for his assistance to the Snellville Police Department
- A Certificate of Appreciation will be given to Matthew Todd Anderson for his assistance to the Snellville Police Department
- A mid-year budget report will be presented by City Manager Butch Sanders
- An amendment will be voted on to amend the sign ordinance
- An amendment will be voted on to amend the solid waste ordinance
Four Snellville residents will be nominated and voted on to serve on the Public Arts Commission:
- Judy Leavell, an experienced actor in film, television and theater, and a retired drama teacher
- Alisa Boykin, co-owner of Time2Inspire Art School and an experienced author
- Lonnie Boykin, co-owner of Time2Inspire Art School
- Shannon Foster, a local artist and Georgia Gwinnett College student who founded Creative Collective