Norton Elementary Celebrates 100 Days of School
The school has special programs planned throughout the day.
It's already the 100th day of school in Gwinnett County!
Multiple schools across the county are celebrating the day with special displays and projects. In Snellville, Norton Elementary is celebrating with quilts and a host of fun activities for the students.
- The art students are making a 100 day quilt.
- The media center is having students vote of 100 of their favorite books.
- Ms. Ricker and Dr. Bulau have planned activities which center on the number 100 for each of the core subjects. They will have rotations all day.
- The first grade will also have rotation activities.
- Ms. Boone's class will make trail mix by counting out 100 pieces of cereal that go into the trail mix.
- Ms. Bradley's class will relate 100 activities to Literature.
- Ms. D. Smith's class is making 100 day T-shirts and posters with 100 items.
- On Norton Live, all Norton ES students will be following the Coaches and doing 10 exercises for 10 times each.
- On Norton Live, all Norton Live students will sing a song about the 100th day of school and then count to 100.
If your child comes home with a project, artwork or T-shirt in honor of the 100th day of school, upload a picture or tell us in the comments!