Opportunity Zones, Group Home Moratorium on Council Meeting Agenda
The council meeting, which is open to the public, starts at 7:30 at city hall.
Snellville City Council will meet this evening, Sept. 24, for a regularly scheduled meeting at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall.
A work session will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Work Session Discussion Items
- Jet Vac truck lease/purchase for stormwater
- Group home moratorium
- Transfer of ownership of old public safety building to URA
- Staff's opinion on foreclosed or vacant property registration
- Arts commission candidates
- Excise tax on Energy/HB 386 update
- Community garden lease
- Economic development update
- Consideration and action on lease agreement for propertly located at 3231 Lenora Church Road
- Consideration and action on opportunity zone memorandum of understanding with the Evermore Community Improvement District
- 1st reading - consideration and action on amendment to the alcohol beverage ordinance
Regular Business and Public Hearing
- 2nd reading - consideration and action on application by The Family Tree Garden Center, Inc., for modifications of conditions of ordinance number 2009-12 and request for relief from various sections of the Snellville Zoning Ordinance and Development Regulations for the 5.630 acre property
- Public input on the Urban Redevelopment Plan
- Consideration and action on purchase of 911 console for communications center
- Consideration and action on approval of the Urban Redevelopment Plan
For further information, visit the City of Snellville's website.