Snellville Council Meeting August 8
Wal-Mart comes before the Snellville City Council for its first-reading approval.
Snellville City Council will meet August 8 for its first regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents here.
- Work session discussion items, include: demolition budget of old Public Works facilities, Evermore CID, Showmobile mobile stage, financing details for the Senior Center, LCI staff report, lighting ordinance and art jurors.
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Committee/department reports: Snellville Tourism and Trade, Evermore CID and Planning Commission
- Consent agenda: Consideration and action on (first reading): Wal-Mart Stores East, LP; international property maintenance code; nuisance code; and Sunday package alcohol sales.
- Public Hearing: 2012 budget amendments (second reading)
- New business: Consideration and action on: Snellville Tourism and Trade contract