Snellville Council Meeting October 24
City council meets October 24 to discuss: first-quarter financials, a new school, Briscoe Park and more.
Snellville City Council will meet October 24 for its second regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents here.
- Work session discussion items, include: LCI staff report (Tod Warner)
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Committee/department reports: First quarter financial report
- Consent agenda: Consideration and action on: Text amendment to non-residential lighting standards, text amendment to Office Professional District, and text amendment to Town Center Overlay District
- Public hearing: Consideration and action on: Solid waste ordinance, amending alcoholic beverage ordinance, zoning changes for Westminster Presbyterian Church, and application by Integrity Christian Academy
- New business: Consideration and action on: Briscoe Park Phase Two bids, policy regarding items before the Board of Appeals and the Planning Commission, policy regarding elected officials submitting contribution reports, and acquisition of property at North and Ridgedale roads
- Other: Council reports, mayor's report, public comment