Snellville to Discuss Evermore CID Expansion, Vacant Property Registration
Ethics watchdog George Anderson may make an appearance during the public comment portion of the council meeting.
Snellville City Council will meet Sept. 10 for a regularly scheduled meeting at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall. A work session will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Work Session items include:
- Deep South Classic
- Alcohol beverage fee schedule
- Evermore CID expansion into the city
- Sign ordinance - city tour
- Foreclosed or vacant property registration
- Community garden lease
- Monument/welcome signs
- CPI increase for Waste Pro
Council Meeting items include:
- Department reports from the planning commission and urban redevelopment agency
- Consideration and action on lease for property located at 3231 Lenora Church Road.
- Consideration and action on agreement for mobile stage use by the city of Grayson
- Consideration and action on Opportunity Zone contract with the Evermore CID
- Consideration and action on application by The Family Tree Garden Center, Inc., for modifications of conditions of ordinance number 2009-12 and request for relief from various sections of the Snellville Zoning Ordinance and Development Regulations for the 5.630 acre property, zoned GB (General Business) district, located at 1983 East Main Street
- Consideration and action on mobile stage use policy