I ask this question because I believe we are missing out on truly blessing someone today, but we are missing out on being blessed as well.
Isn't this really what we are suppose to do anyway as followers of Jesus Christ? I understand we might be worn out, we might be tired, we might be really struggling. I really do understand. We have got to get back to the basics, don't we? Or I am out here by myself?
I have thought that I could not make a difference, until a couple months back I was on Facebook I noticed that pictures of my friends were popping up. With the new format (new to me) there will be eight friends' pictures pop up every time you sign in or go back to your profile page. So I thought, what if I started to pray for one of these folks…..then I believe the Holy Spirit said, what if you prayed for all eight?
I started praying for all eight and I prayed and I prayed! Being honest, I did not do this everyday.....at first, until I recommitted myself.
I just started sharing that post of who I was Praying for and encouraging others to do the same…..what if?
- What if, before we did ANYTHING, we prayed?
- What if we started praying for that person at work who was put on this earth just be a pain in our side?
- What if we started praying for that person who just cut me off in traffic?
- What if we started praying for Jesus to change the hearts in that broken relationship (be careful, it might be yours)?
- What if we started praying as a family?
- What if we went back to real Prayer Meetings at Church?
- What if we started praying for our Country?
Last stats shows there are 78% of Americans who profess to be Christians. What if half of us started praying daily?
We have all heard that one person can not make a difference, right? All we have to do is start and God Almighty Himself WILL Bless us!
What if we started praying again or more? Where is your Ministry? Right where you are, right now!