Invite a friend
Designing Grandmothers of Snellville
We are a not for profit service organziation. Our goal is to raise money for CURE Childhood Cancer. We have a wonderful time, with a great deal of laughter, as we work toward our goals.
We meet the second MOnday of each month.
You do not have to be a parent or grandparent to participate.
For more information contact Marlene 770-972-5595
|Where||Snellville Senior Center 2350 Oak Rd, Snellville, GA 30078|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–12:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Singles, Seniors|
More About Snellville Senior Center
The Snellville Senior Center is part of the city's Parks and Recreation Department and has a number of programs for people ages 62 and up. Activities include Spanish classes, pilates, knitting, bingo and aerobics. The center also hosts day trips, overnight trips, leads programs at T.W. Briscoe Park and rents group meeting space to members. Yearly memberships are $15 for residents and $25 for non-residents.
Other events here
- Seniors Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–11:15 am
- Senior's Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 11:30 am–3:30 pm
- Seniors Walking Club Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:30 am
- Pilates at Snellville Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:00 am
- Seniors Spanish Classes Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays,
- Seniors Canasta Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Seniors Knitting Classes Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am
- Community Health Fair Sat, Jun 1, 8:30 am–11:30 am
- Designing Grandmothers of Snellville Charter 1006 Monthly, 10:30 am–12:30 pm
- Designing Grandmothers of Snellville Monthly, 10:30 am–12:00 pm