Invite a friend
Designing Grandmothers of Snellville
We are a non-profit service organization with the goal of raising money for CURE Childhood Cancer. We have a great deal of fun and help fight children's cancer at the same time.
You do not have to be a grandparent to participate.
We meet the second Monday of each month at the Snellville Senior Center.
We are a member of the National Federation of Grandmother Clubs of Amerca (NFGCA).
Please join us.
More About Snellville Senior Center
The Snellville Senior Center is part of the city's Parks and Recreation Department and has a number of programs for people ages 62 and up. Activities include Spanish classes, pilates, knitting, bingo and aerobics. The center also hosts day trips, overnight trips, leads programs at T.W. Briscoe Park and rents group meeting space to members. Yearly memberships are $15 for residents and $25 for non-residents.
Other events here
- Seniors Spanish Classes Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays,
- Seniors Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–11:15 am
- Seniors Canasta Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pilates at Snellville Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:00 am
- Seniors Knitting Classes Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am
- Seniors Walking Club Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:30 am
- Senior's Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 11:30 am–3:30 pm
- Community Health Fair Sat, Jun 1, 8:30 am–11:30 am
- Designing Grandmothers of Snellville Charter 1006 Monthly, 10:30 am–12:30 pm