Invite a friend
Designing Grandmothers of Snellville Charter 1006
The Designing Grandmother Club of Snellville, Charter 1006, is a member of the National Federation of Grandmother Clubs of America, a not for profit organization. We are dedicated to helping children. CURE Childhood Cancer is our national charity.
If you have an interest in helping children, please consider joining us. Having children or grandchildren is NOTa requirement for membership.We meet the second Monday of each month at 10:30 at Snellville Senior Center.
We laugh a lot and have a very good time while helping with the fight against children's cancer.
Call Marlene at 770-972-5595 for more information or just show at Snellville Senior Center. Everyone is welcome.
|Where||Snellville Senior Center 2350 Oak Rd, Snellville, GA 30078|
|Time||10:30 am–12:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Singles, Everyone, Families, Seniors|
More About Snellville Senior Center
The Snellville Senior Center is part of the city's Parks and Recreation Department and has a number of programs for people ages 62 and up. Activities include Spanish classes, pilates, knitting, bingo and aerobics. The center also hosts day trips, overnight trips, leads programs at T.W. Briscoe Park and rents group meeting space to members. Yearly memberships are $15 for residents and $25 for non-residents.
Other events here
- Seniors Spanish Classes Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays,
- Seniors Aerobics Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:15 am–11:15 am
- Seniors Canasta Weekly on Mondays, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pilates at Snellville Senior Center Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 10:00 am
- Seniors Knitting Classes Weekly on Tuesdays, 11:00 am
- Seniors Walking Club Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:30 am
- Senior's Bridge Weekly on Thursdays, 11:30 am–3:30 pm
- Community Health Fair Sat, Jun 1, 8:30 am–11:30 am
- Designing Grandmothers of Snellville Monthly, 10:30 am–12:00 pm