For the third year in a row, Apple is the most brand in the country, but Georgia boasts 12 brands each worth more than $1 billion, says BrandFinance.com.
Georgia ranks No. 6 in terms of the number of the most valuable
brands per state, with a total of $106 billion, according to the 2014 Brand
Finance U.S. 500. That’s the same value as Apple alone.
The state’s most valuable brand is The Coca-Cola Co., which has brand value of $34 billion and is the No. 10 U.S. brand, says the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Georgia’s most valuable brands are:
- No. 15 The Home Depot Inc., $24.3 billion
- No. 26 United Parcel Service Inc., $19.4 billion
- No. 102 Delta Air Lines Inc., $4.7 billion
- No. 117, Sprite $4.3 billion
- No. 123 Southern Co., $4.1 billion
- No. 181 Fanta, $3.1 billion
- No. 182 Aflac Inc., $3.1 billion
- No. 272 SunTrust Inc., $2.2 billion
- No. 311 Flowers Foods Inc., $1.9 billion
- No. 333 Newell Rubbermaid Inc., $1.8 billion
- No. 264 Arris Group Inc., $1.6 billion
- No. 413 Invesco Ltd., $1.4 billion