Looking for a job in town? Check out these local companies looking for new employees.
Panera Bread Company
Panera Bread Company is hiring experienced Sandwich Makers, Prep Associates, cashiers, salad makers and overnight bakers. Some food or retail experience preferred.
- Incentive plan potential
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Demonstrating genuine hospitality and setting the stage for an exceptional dining experience by making every single guest feel welcome at the door and
- Engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Introducing guests to their server
- Managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
- Also hiring a bartender.
A Snellville preschool is looking for a cook who will serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks to approximately 140 students. He or she will be reponsible for cleaning up the kitchen and separate cafeteria area. To be successful in this job you must have good time management skills and be well organized.
This is a full time (about 35 hours) Monday - Friday job. Hours are approximately 6:45 to 2:45. Pay is $10/hour.