What's a good way to tell that special person how you feel for Valentine's Day? Why, a free Patch "e-Valentine," of course!
- First, if you don't already have a Patch account, create one by clicking "Join" found at the top right of the home page, then fill out the form (the Patch account is free, too.)
- To get started with the e-Valentine, click here, which will take you to a new announcement form.
- Give your message a sweet title.
- Go to the category field, click on the arrow and select "Social Notes" from the list of options.
- Then, under "Description," create a message for your sweetie -- that could be your husband or wife, girlfriend or boyfriend, kids, pets, etc. See the attached photo for a message example.
Want to take it up a notch? Upload a photo of yourself or the one you love to your e-Valentine, or even a video. You can use the sharing tools to post your message on social media.
So, get those creative juices flowing and let your love show in a free e-Valentine (please remember to adhere to Patch's Terms of Service when creating your e-Valentine message.)
Happy Valentine's Day from Patch!