National Girl Scout Cookie Day was Friday, February 8.
The national event is a celebration of what the Girl Scouts describe as the "world's largest girl-led business."
During the Feb. 11 Snellville council meeting, Mayor Kelly Kautz and council will recognize the day for the commitment Girl Scouting has made to support the leadership development of girls in the State of Georgia.
The Girl Scouts website lists several ways to support your local Girl Scouts:
- Download the Girl Scout cookie iPhone or Android app to find cookie sales.
- Learn more about Girl Scout cookies by watching Girl Scouts give you advice or downloading our simple guide.
- Learn about the 5 Skills girls develop through the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
- Visit the Girl Scout Blog for up-to-the-minute updates.
- Purchase cookie memorabilia—especially our iconic cookie glasses!
-- Is your daughter involved in selling Girl Scout cookies? Share your experiences and locations in the comments below.