Sr.Citizen without water

How to get help for Sr.Citizen on limited income to get (1) pipe sealed off to get water turned back on. He's willing to wait on getting the hot
water fixed (may be other issues)
Call Ken Brown for more info @ 404-924-5259

Ken Brown February 27, 2014 at 09:20 PM
OMG, There is a GOD, Mr. Monroe of Monroe Heating & A/C , called on this Ole Man's plea for help,in Re: getting my water turned on not careing abt the Hot Water since I had not had it in over a year Well to make a long story short: He came by shortly afternoon & scoped out the problem, left for the supplier , came back with a 50-Gal. heat & had it installed and operating before dark. If anyone wants an Excellent job done professionally & promptly call MONROE HEATING & A/C @ 770-266-8744 I will pay $30 to the next 3 customers to use this fine Professional
Omar Monroe February 28, 2014 at 08:14 AM
I was honored to be able to extend a helping hand.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »