The following are arrests made in unincorporated Snellville, Oct. 11 and Oct. 18. In addition, these reports are not an indication of proven guilt. All suspects are innocent until proven otherwise. Attached photos are those available from the Gwinnett County Detention Center website.
- Joshua Adam Nagel, 1954 Raintree Court, was arrested and charged with obstruction of law enforcement, criminal trespass, terroristic threats and acts and battery.
- Charmell Patrice Slater, 3789 Saddle Ridge Drive, was arrested and charged with endangering security interest.
- Tristen Gerold Chancellor, 3840 Sweetbriar Trace, was arrested and charged with criminal attempt to commit a crime.
- Jesse Ray Scheidel, 3831 Johnson Drive, was arrested and charged with possession of a weapon during a crime, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, trafficking of methamphetamine and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
- Terrence Demetrius Mack, 2719 English Saddle Court, was arrested and charged with credit card theft and armed robbery.
- Douglas Lamar Justus, 1365 Boundary Boulevard, was arrested and charged with battery.
- Vincent Lamont Cain, 2613 Dorian Drive Apartment C, was arrested and charged with simple battery and terroristic threats and acts.
- Liiban Qasim Abukar, 3080 Country Farms Drive, was arrested and charged with obstruction of a law enforcement officer and possession of illegal substances.