Five separate hit and run incidents occurred in Snellville on August 2. None appear to be related.
1. A 7:00 a.m., a victim reported a hit and run incident that took place in the Snellville Walmart parking lot. The front bumper of her vehicle had been struck while she was inside shopping. Unfortunately, there were no witnesses and no leads.
2. Then, around 2 p.m., a red Dodge Ram was reversing out of a parking spot at the on Skyland Dr. and struck a parked vehicle.
The owner of the vehicle was in the gas station at the time. Another woman was in the car and felt the impact, but did not get a license plate number. She did say that the suspect was a white male.
After checking the surveillance video at the gas station, police saw that the suspect was a white male with short strawberry blonde hair and beard, wearing a blue shirt and black pants. No further leads were available.
3. In another incident that day, a driver was stopped on Pinehurst Rd. and Scenic Hwy. when the vehicle in front of her rolled back and hit the front end of her car. The impact caused her to roll back and hit the car behind her.
The suspect was driving a maroon Honda Accord and was driven by a tall black male. A black female was in the passenger side. Both victims said they saw the Honda pull into the Presidential Plaza shopping center but lost sight of the vehicle after that.
4. Around 4:20 p.m., Snellville Police responded to a report in Grayson of yet another hit and run incident. A woman told police that her sister's car had been parked in front of her house since 11 a.m. When she came home, she observed parts of the left rear of the car on the ground. Damage was done to the rear quarter panel and bumper.
The suspect's car was red, a fact known only because there was paint transfer on the victim's car. Besides that, no further information was available.
5. We reported earlier today on the fifth incident. after she changed lanes and side-swiped a vehicle. Her excuse for not stopping was that she was running late for work.
If you have any information about any of these cases, .