Snellville City Council will meet Feb. 27 for its second regular meeting of the month. The 7:30 p.m. meeting will be preceded by a work session at 6:30 p.m. The meeting will take place at City Hall. You may view the full agenda documents here.
- Work session discussion items, include: County/city economic data report, Governors Walk abatement, Transportation Investment Act, amendments to the city charter and LCI update.
- Regular meeting items, include:
- Ceremonial matters: Honoring Snellville Historical Society and presentation of Wall of Mayors
- Committee/department reports: Board of Appeals and Snellville Tourism and Trade Association
- Consent agenda: Consideration and action on: Solid waste ordinance
- Public Hearing: Consideration and action on: Zoning amendment regarding residential districts in order to add personal care homes to conditional uses, a conditional use permit for Forrest Hills Baptist Church, and ordinance to restate Georgia Municipal Employees' Benefits System defined retirement plan
- New business: Consideration and action on: mayor's nomination of John Mitchell for Board of Appeals, Dexter Harrison for Planning Commission, and Clay Hunter for Evermore CID; and
- Other: Council reports, mayor's report, public comment