- The Mayor celebrated a year of "firsts" in Snellville, including the first International Festival, the first Flag Day and the first art exhibit at City Hall.
- The Mayor also discussed building a cultural arts center on Wisteria Drive.
- Feb. 12 was declared "Georgia Day" in Snellville.
- The city passed an audit with flying colors.
- Mayor Pro Tem Tom Witts created a resolution concerning the lake at Summit Chase. He reasoned that the homeowers association should pursue taking action against the contractor who broke the pipe in the dam in the first place. The resolution passed four to one, with Mike Sabbagh voting against and Mayor Kautz abstaining.
- Council and Mayor voted to purchase a digital voice logging system for the Snellville Police department. This will allow 9-1-1 calls to be recorded and replayed.
- Callie Andrews, COO of Eastside Medical Center, was appointed to represent Snellville in the Evermore Community Improvement District.