It's that time again: Time to pay your Gwinnett County property taxes.
And, this year taxes are due a month earlier than last year. As opposed to Nov. 15, all taxes are due in a single installment by Oct. 15, according to a press release from the county.
However, those wishing to make two separate payments may do so, as long as the final payment is made by Oct. 15. Bills will be mailed to households by Aug. 15.
(See the attached PDF to understand your 2012 property tax bill.)
There are several ways to remit property tax payments:
- Pay online by credit card or e-check at www.GwinnettTaxCommissioner.com. (Convenience fees apply for credit card transactions; e-check payments are free.)
- Mail payments to P.O. Box 372, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
- Pay by check using drop-off boxes 24 hours a day at all tax commissioner offices.
- Pay in person during business hours at all tax commissioner offices.
- Pay by e-check at 770-822-8800.
Property tax payments are accepted at the following tax commissioner office locations. Credit cards are not accepted over the counter for property tax payments.
- Property Tax Main Office
75 Langley Drive Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Lawrenceville Tag Office
750 South Perry Street Suite 100 Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- Norcross Tag Office
5030 Georgia Belle Court Suite 1013 Norcross, GA 30093
- North Gwinnett Tag Office
2735 Mall of Georgia Boulevard Buford, GA 30519
- Peachtree Corners Tag Office
6135 Peachtree Parkway Suite 201B Norcross, GA 30092
- Snellville Tag Office
2845 Lenora Church Road Snellville, GA 30078
For more information, including questions related to property owners who have escrow accounts and appeals, email Gwinnett County Tax Commissioner Richard Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 770-822-8800 or check the tax commissioner's website at www.GwinnettTaxCommissioner.com.