Snellville City Council will meet Oct. 22 for a regularly scheduled meeting at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall. A work session will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Work Session Discussion Items:
- Staff report - transfer of ownership of old public safety building to URA
- Staff's opinion on foreclosed or vacant property registration
- Sign ordinance - dates for specially called work session
- Staff report - Summit Chase dam
- Economic development commitment statement
- Residency requirement for arts commissioners
- Economic development update
Regular Business and Public Hearing, 7:30 p.m.
- Invocation - Pastor Anton Rowe, Raymond Hill Missionary Baptist Church
- Ceremonial matters - Snellville Farmers' Market
- Evermore CID report with Jim Brooks
- Snellville Tourism and Trade report with Kelly McAloon
- Second reading on consideration and action on applications by RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc. to amend the land use plan map from park/recreation and official zoning map from "neighborhood business" to "general business." Request for a conditional use permit and variances from the zoning ordinance and municipal code of Snellville for a convenience store with fuel pumps for the 2.21+ acres located in the 2200 block of Highway 124 at the corner of Oak Road and Highway 124.
- Consideration and action on approval of community garden lease.
- Consideration and action on resolution approving energy excise tax intergovernmental agreement and authorizing the Mayor to execute on behalf of the City.