Snellville City Council will meet July 23 for a regularly scheduled meeting at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall. A work session will be held at 6:30 p.m.
Work Session items include:
- Blue Springs Youth Soccer Contract
- Lease with Snellville Community Garden
- Stage Leasing Policy
- Monument/Welcome Signs
- Use of Baker's Rock property
Council Meeting items include:
- Updates by the Evermore CID, the Board of Appeals and Snellville Tourism and Trade
- Action on the Interagency Agreement for Narcotics and Vice Gwinnett/Metro Task Force
- Consideration of contract with Blue Springs Youth Soccer Association
- 2nd Reading of the 2013 Budget
- Consideration of Board Appointments: Dexter Harrison for Planning Commission and Hank Reid for Board of Appeals
- Consideration of resolution creating City of Snellville Public Arts Commission
The full agenda for the July 23 work session and council meeting can be found here.