The meeting will take place at 7:30 p.m. in the councl chambers of Snellville City Hall, with a work session preceding it at 6:30 p.m. in conference room 145.
Items on the meeting's agenda include:
- Policy governing the use of city facilities for non-profit groups
- Amend the wording to Section 2.19, Regular and Special Meetings, of the city charter: The wording would include adding electronic communications as a valid means of notification of special meetings, to repeal conflicting ordinances, and to provide for an effective date.
- The consideration and action to amend the 2001 Zoning Ordinance for the city to adopt the policies permitting special uses relating to collective residences, such as personal care homes, community living arrangement and group homes. The mayor and council postponed the item at the last meeting Aug. 26.
- Approval of the RFP on the Oak Road Passive Park
- Bid on the LCI Project
- Approval of the Order for Declaratory Judgement