Attendees will be able to earn CEU credits, hear from experts in the industry, learn about important services and see the latest sports products.
Educational sessions include:
- Identifying and preventing child abuse
- Best marketing practices
- What's new with artificial turf and breaking myths
- Healthy eating for athletes
- Field maintenance
- How to make a healthy and profitable concession makeover
- Concussions and the Return to Play Act of 2013
- Running a non-profit organization
The expo is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Rhodes Jordan Park, located at 100 E. Crogan St. in Lawrenceville. Tickets are $20 each or $80 for a group of five. For more information or to sign up, visit www.gwinnettparks.com.