The first Chick-fil-A opened in Atlanta in 1967. Since then, this restaurant chain has quickly grown to more than 1,600 locations in 38 states and counting. It is the second largest chicken-based fast-food chain (behind KFC).
This particular location features an indoor playground, drive-thru, free Wi-Fi, an outdoor seating area, a kind, attentive staff and modern decor. AJC sold outside restaurant.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.cfarestaurant.com/scenichighway/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual