Firehouse Subs is a sandwich shop located in the Pharrs Village shopping center, to the left of GameStop. The chain was founded in 1994 by two firefighting brothers who wanted to bring the firehouse's tradition of great cooking to the public. The restaurant has proven to be a roaring success.
For catering, call Adam Arefian at 770-338-4911.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 10:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot subs, cold subs, salad, chili
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: firehousesubs.com/section.cfm?id=25
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Hook & ladder, firehouse meatball, New York steamer, firehouse hero, firehouse steak & cheese, engine company, engineer
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual