Located on Centerville Highway in Snellville, Fitness 19 is a gym and fitness center offering low membership prices for its customers. Whether you want to build muscle, lose weight or just stay fit, the facility has a wide selection of equipment -- more than 85 fitness machines ranging from treadmills and stair-climbers to elliptical machines, rowing machines, nautilus weight machines and free weights. On-staff personal trainers are available for a fee and monthly memberships are encouraged. The facility has eight televisions for users to watch during their workouts as well as a secure and supervised children's play room to enable moms to work out without having to find a babysitter. Towels and water are available, and the facility has a men's and women's changing area.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10pm; Fri, 5am - 9pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 2003
- What makes this community special?: Convenient location, reasonable prices and a variety of equipment. Open early and late to accommodate busy working professionals.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Membership info: Specials available
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Mornings after 9 and before noon and afternoons before 5 to avoid pre- and after-work crowds.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking