Gwinnett Clinic was founded by two doctors from India. After studying at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, the pair settled in Gwinnett County and founded the Gwinnett Clinic in 1982.
The system now operates 20 clinics throughout the county, offering primary care and specialty services. The clinic has served the medical needs of approximately 165,000 families since its inception.
Appointments are suggested, but the clinic accepts walk-ins and is conveniently open after-hours and on weekends. The Snellville location offers speciality services by appointment.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 10pm - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking is available.
- Founding Date: 1982
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Gwinnett Clinic was founded by doctors who live in Gwinnett County and are dedicated to serving the needs of this growing and diverse area. Primary care and specialists provide week day, weekend and after-hours care for a variety of medical issues.
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Cardiology, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Preventive medicine, Radiology, Surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Rehabilitation
- Departments: Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services
- Helipad: No
- Specialties: Orthopedic, Pediatric, Sports medicine