Kentucky Fried Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken serves favorites such as original recipe or extra crispy chicken dinners, and classic sides like mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, cole slaw and biscuits.
Newer items are also featured and include grilled chicken or the aptly named Double Down, a sandwich made from two pieces of original recipe chicken fillets with bacon, cheese and special sauce inside. Chicken wings, chicken pot pie and barbecue chicken sandwiches are also available, along with desserts and a kid's menu.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: 1930
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fried and grilled chicken, chicken sandwiches, wings, chicken pot pie, vegetables
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kfc.com/menu
- Specialties: Fried chicken, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, biscuits
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Famous chicken served in iconic bucket, tasty sides and new grilled chicken options.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Soul Food, Southern
- Signature dishes: Original recipe or extra crispy fried chicken, new double down sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bucket of fried chicken in original recipe or extra cripsy
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual