Main Street Restaurant is situated next to Regal Cinema on Main Street, Snellville. The cafe is cheerfully decorated and much larger than the exterior suggests, with a large seating capacity with booths and standard tables. The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, with a selection of traditional breakfast choices such as eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, hash browns, omelets and biscuits, plus a lot more if you fancy pork, chicken or steak to start the morning.
The restaurant also has a good menu of lunch entrees, including burgers, hot dogs, soup and salads. A range of sandwiches include BLTs, gyros, egg, chicken and tuna salad, fried chicken, and bologna sandwiches. A variety of melts are offered as well. Beverages include hot drinks, sodas, fruit juice and water.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast items, sandwiches, melts, veggie plates
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Reuben, gyros, veggie plates
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Range of choices at reasonable prices.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner
- Signature dishes: Gyro
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual