This non-profit organization has been in operation since 1852. Salvation Army serves the community through various thrift stores such as this one. All are encouraged to donate new or gently used items to help those in need. The store is stocked with clothing for men and women, as well as furniture and other heavily-discounted, donated items.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: With receipt; Varies
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 4pm
- Scope: International, Local, National, Regional
- Type: Child welfare, Drug and alcohol abuse, Homelessness and housing, Human rights, Hunger, International relief