This outpost of the mega popular chain is located near the Snellville City Hall building on Highway 78 (Main Street). Offering foot-long or 6-inch versions of their submarine sandwiches, Subway is known for its fresh bread in a variety of flavors and offers several sauce options, along with a selection of meats, cheeses and vegetable toppings. Each sandwich can be finished off with Subway's signature oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano topping.
Subway now opens early for breakfast and is open until 10pm to accommodate late-night cravings. Breakast options include egg and cheese, steak and egg or bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches, as well as omelets. Popular subs include tuna, meatball, turkey, club, veggie and Subway specials including the Fiery Footlong Frenzy, Turkey Jalapeno Melt and Buffalo Chicken. Following the success of its Jared promotion, which featured a guy who lost weight by eating Subway sandwiches every day, Subway has become a staunch advocate for lighter, healthier eating and is a sponsor of the American Heart Association's START Heart Walk.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicap parking.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot and cold sub sandwiches, salads, cookies, pretzels, sodas, chips
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: Sub sandwiches on fresh bread with real meat and cheese and fresh toppings
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Meatball sub, turkey sub or tuna sub
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch