Summit Chase Country Club
Summit Chase Country Club boasts a casual, family atmosphere and a number of activities, including golfing, tennis and swimming. The golf course has hosted championships and been recognized by the Georgia State Golf Association. There is also a full-service lounge for members and guests ages 21 and over.
The initial membership fee is $500, though the clubs does run promotions where it waives this fee. Monthly dues range from $185 for individual golf members to $740 for corporate members.
- Fax: 770-978-8951
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday (closed on Monday)
- Founding Date: 1973
- What makes this community special?: Keeping families connected since 1973 through golf, tennis, swim, dining and social functions.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: Currently "NO" initiation fee is required. We offer a variety of golf, tennis, swim, dining, social and youth memberships. Please visit our website for description and pricing information.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.summitchasecc.com/
- Facilities: Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Food/drink, Lockers, Sauna/steam room, Showers, Vending machines
- Who's the most well-known athlete to have played at the facility?: David Greene - University of Georgia, Quarterback Andrew Toney - professional NBA basketball player for the Philadelphia 76ers
- Restrictions: No outside food, No pets
- Type: Country clubs