Temple Beth David
Temple Beth David is a synagogue in Snellville, Gwinnett County, offering a place for worship, Jewish education for local Jewish people to meet. Services and activities include song, prayer, sermons, education, social events and work aimed at helping the local community. The synagogue welcomes individuals, couples and families from all Jewish walks of life, including interfaith couples. The contemporary-style synagogue features a large sanctuary, a social hall, classrooms and a children's playground. Temple Beth David offers an educational curriculum for toddlers through high school, with a 3-year confirmation program.
- Hours: Shabbat services; Fri, 7:30 pm; Sat, 10am
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 1981 - the first synagogue to be established in Gwinnett County
- What makes this community special?: The temple reaches out to the local community and contributes to the Atlanta Hunger Walk, Operation Isaiah (canned food drive) and the Pinch Hitters Program, where volunteers help at a local hospital during Christmas.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Jewish - Reform
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes