From the outside, The Market looks like any other Shell gas station. It has eight fuel pumps, including one for diesel, an air and vacuum station and a mini-mart. What is different, however, is what's inside the mini-mart: aisles of wine, a walk-in beer cooler, a SubExpress and breakfast plates. It also prepares party platters.
There is also a USPS shipping center and a bill-pay center.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - midnight; Sun, 7am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: Yes
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom, Vacuum