The Sunshine House
This Sunshine House, located on Main Street West in Snellville, provides infant and toddler programs and before- and after-school programs for children up to 12 years. The school focuses on creating a stimulating learning environment for each child that will help build self-esteem.
The teachers are trained in health and safety, client relations and
continuing education. The school works with each parent to develop a customized program for each child with tuition in language, art, music and math. Additional programs include dance, foreign language and summer camp.
- Fax: 770- 972-2113
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Founding Date: 1975
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC); National Accreditation Commission (NAC); The National Early Childhood Program Accreditation system (NECPA)
- Parking: Free lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: It partners with several local schools.
- What makes this community special?: Teachers keep a file on each student to asses their progress and to be able better create individualized learning plans to help them develop at their own pace.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Ages: 6 weeks to 12 years
- Services (child care, day care): Drop-off, Pick-up
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- What's your organizational philosophy?: Guide the education of children through love and skill.
- Montessori: No
- Uniforms: No
- Special education: Yes