Walgreens Drug Stores
Walgreens is a drug and convenience store located at the corner of Pinehurst Road and Scenic Highway. Some of the items available include over-the-counter medicine, hygiene and beauty products, a whole wall of make-up, greeting cards, butter, milk, cheese, ice, ice cream, beverages, snacks, beer and wine, baby supplies, cleaning supplies, toys, aisles of home essentials, propane tanks and seasonal items. One of the end caps is stocked full of gift cards for restaurants and stores you'll find in elsewhere in the city, ranging from Texas Roadhouse and Starbucks to Home Depot and Wal-Mart.
This particular location features a one-hour photo center, a drive-thru, an ATM, a redbox kiosk where you can rent movies nightly for $1 and a printer cartridge refill center. The pharmacy gives flu shots all day every day, and prescriptions can be ordered online.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox DVD rental,Digital photo pickup,Film roll processing,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Liquor department (Beer & Wine)
- Features: ATM, Beer, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat - Sun, 9am - 5pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No