Founded by Dave Thomas in 1969, Wendy's is a fast food chain with more than 6,500 locations worldwide. The restaurant is most famous for its square hamburgers and, more recently, its never-frozen beef. This particular location is at the intersection of Ronald Reagan Parkway and Scenic Highway. It is most easily accessible by the secondary road running behind it, which also leads to the gym and Starbucks.
Menu items include favorites like hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, baked potatoes, salads, chicken nuggets and delicious frozen Frosty shakes.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 10am - midnight; Fri, Sat, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There are parking spaces and a wheelchair ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: wendys.com/food/Menu.jsp
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Triple Stack, Baconator, spicy chicken sandwich, boneless wings
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch